Wednesday 21 April 2010

Day 2 - Metropolitan Line

An early start (well, 10AM, so not that early really, but anything before 12 feels early to me) saw me grab the tube to Aldgate and start the second part of the trip, the Met line.

The line goes from the City out into north west London, with several different branches to Uxbridge, Amersham, Chesham and Watford. But for today, a nice central chunk, leaving from Aldgate and walking through the city in the sunshine. The highlight of the day was Regent's Park, and I remain jealous of the hundreds of people lazing about enjoying the weather. I was able to find the tamest squirrel in London, and for a short while thought he was going to walk all the way to Finchley Road with me, but alas on discovering I had no food he gave up and scurried away...

Finchley Road to Pinner tomorrow!
X

Aldgate-Liverpool Street-Moorgate-Barbican-Farringdon-King's Cross-Euston Square-Great Portland Street-Baker Street-Finchley Road

No comments:

Post a Comment