Tuesday 11 May 2010

Day 13 - Hammersmith and City Line


Unlucky 13? Well, an awful lot happened during my walk today. How unlucky it may or may not have been rather depends on your political opinions....

In truth, not a great deal happened to myself, or indeed Mr Thomas Wood, who kindly accompanied me between Moorgate and Hammersmith (via Paddington and the surrounding area) today. Rain came and went, and my knee got worse and then better. Puzzling...

Memorable views all seemed very media based, from the BT Tower to the BBC, and the walk was fairly straightforward bar getting a bit lost around Westfield and the housing estates of Shepherd Bush.

All was well that ended well, and a couple of drinks in the pub were well earned. I hope to finish the Line tomorrow, in direct contradiction to the schedule I made only a couple of days ago.

Ah well....

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment