Sunday 23 May 2010

The Walking League

I have decided to honour those who have wasted their valuable time by walking with me, by putting them into a league table based on distance. This by no means measures the joy of their company in any way other than distance, and so contributions to witty conversation and food supplies (special marks to Ms Lowe) are ignored.

With one week to go...

1st Mr J Caunt (51 miles)
2nd Mr R Day (12.5 miles)
3rd Miss E Lowe (12 miles)
4th Miss F Ward (11.5 miles)
5th Mr T Wood (11 miles)
6th Mr R Sinclair (10.5 miles)
7th Miss C Hartley (9 miles)
8th Mr M Michalski (6 miles)
9th Miss L Edgar (2 miles)
10th Everyone else (0 miles)

I'm sure people will be desperate to improve their positions with only a week to go...

Cheers to everyone on this list, it would have been a damn site harder without all of you there with me. And apologies to anyone I've forgotten, please message me for the credit you deserve. It really would be inexcusable...

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment